📰 ABOUT ME 📰Hey, so... I suppose you are wondering, who am I, what I do and what rigs do I own? If so, you are in a right place! Read the article to know me better 😁
⌨ Programming:I am a minecraft mod/plugin developer, general java programmer.
On the other hand I (somewhat) know LUA, HTML, Python, C#, C.
🌎 Minecraft:I absolutely love this game! This was actually the first game I got when I got my first PC!
I have to admit, I didn't have it bought until 2016, but that's a different story...
In May 17th, 2015, my first mod was created. It wasn't really released since it was a trash - not a mod. I used that mod as a learning playground, eh? That's when I learned java, too.
Today, the amount of mods I have is... a lot. Including deleted and unreleased (YET) projects, the number of mods is around 60.
👀 Personal:As you've probably guessed, I'm a furry 🐺. Yes, this is a fact.
Though I am still a human being that has his own life.
I know a lot of non-furry people would run and say "Oh, if you are a furry, then you're gay!". You see, these are typical stereotypes, but whatever, I'm gay. 🏳🌈
...no I don't RP....
...no I'm not interested in real-life animals at all...
Anyway, moving past furry theme...
I don't talk much. I spend most of free time with my boyfriend or friends.
So it would probably be very difficult to make friends with me.
🖥 Computer Rigs:As of now, I own 3 desktop machines.
But let's go from oldest to newest (including past computers)
1️⃣ The first PC... (Jul 2012 - Aug 2018):
- CPU: AMD Athlon II x2 250 @ 3 GHz
- GPU (Jul 2012 - Sep 2016): Inno 3D GT 450
- GPU (Sep 2016 - Aug 2018): Zotac GTX 650
- RAM (Jul 2012 - Sep 2016): 4 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
- RAM (Sep 2016 - Aug 2018): 16 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
- Drive: WD 500 GB @ 5400 RPM
- CPU: AMD FX-8370 @ 4 GHz OC 4.2 GHz
- GPU (Aug 2018 - Nov 2018): Zotac GTX 650
- GPU (Nov 2018 - May 2019): Palit GTX 1060
- GPU (May 2019 - today): Zotac GTX 650
- RAM: 32 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
- Drive (Aug 2018 - May 2019): Toshiba 2 TB @ 7200 RPM
- Drive (May 2019 - today): WD 500 GB @ 5400 RPM
- CPU: (May 2019 - May 2020) AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @ 3.7 GHz
- CPU: (May 2020 - today): AMD Ryzen 9 3900x @ 3.8 GHz
- GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC
- RAM: 64 GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHz
- SSD (for OS): Gigabyte Aorus 512 GB M.2
- Drive: Toshiba 2 TB @ 7200 RPM UserBenchmark
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @ 3.7 GHz
- GPU: PALIT GTX 1060-6GB
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz
- Drive 1: WD 500 GB @ 5400 RPM
- Drive 2: Seagate 1 TB @ 5400 RPM
- Drive 3: HyperX SSD 240 GB
- CPU: Intel Core i3-6006U @ 2 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA 920MX
- RAM (Nov 2017 - Jul 2019): 8 GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz
- RAM (Jul 2019 - today): 20 GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz
- Drive (Nov 2017 - Jul 2019): Seagate 1 TB @ 5400 RPM
- SSD (Jul 2019 - today): Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500 GB
- 🎤 Microphone: Blue Yeti Blackout Edition
- ⌨ Keyboard: Trust GTX 840 Myra
- 🖱 Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB